IKEA® KITCHEN INSTALLATION SERVICES
You might think you are capable of the IKEA® kitchen install but end up spending a couple weeks or more compared to a professional who sometimes can be done in days and provides a professional looking job that includes but is not limited to:
- Modifications to standard IKEA® kitchen cabinets
- Custom Island and/or bar construction, stabilization and installation
- Disassembling existing kitchen cabinets, countertop, sink, unhooking faucet and appliances.
- Moving, recycling or disposing of existing appliances
- Removal of construction and demolition debris
- Removal, recycling and disposing of IKEA® packaging, non-IKEA® packaging
Not everyone has the time to assemble and install a kitchen, not to mention the expensive mistakes that can occur from inexperience. Our Ikea kitchen installers can install your kitchen quickly saving you time and inconvenience with most jobs being done in 3-5 days.